In March 2020 Happy Media launched Clocked, an official gaming channel to compliment the network’s existing pro audio, news, music, and pop culture output. If You Build It has remained a partner of Clocked from a branding and digital strategy capacity, and is pleased to report today on the channel’s ongoing success.
From a practical zero starting point, Clocked has grown to represent 30-40% of Happy Media’s monthly traffic.
In just over a year, Clocked has grown from a new channel into a significant traffic source for Happy Media.
Backed up by an existing knowledge of the gaming industry, an eye for the best new games, and a strong history in digital strategy, Clocked has managed to grow into one of Australia’s larger gaming publishers.
A knowledge of gaming technology, often backed up by Happy Media’s tech writers from Enmore Audio, have also been a large factor in Clocked’s success. Lists such as the best controller for PC, free VR games, the best webcam for streaming, and gaming headset are among the channels newer successful search terms.
Additionally, Clocked have established themselves as an information source for upcoming (or rumoured to be upcoming) games such as Fable 4, Gran Turismo 7, Bloodborne 2, Horizon Forbidden West, God of War 5, Far Cry 6, and many others.
Follow Clocked by following the social below:
And while you’re here, enjoy some more recent content from Clocked:
- God of War PC: how to play it now, and will an official port happen?
- The 10 best PS5 headset options of 2021
- The 10 best games like Among Us you can play in 2021
- The 15 best Fallout 4 mods, from must-haves to total overhauls
- The 10 best Blade and Sorcery mods that you can download right now
- Disco Elysium: a Perfect Opening Sequence
- The Best Bit of Bloodborne
- Mass Effect 3: Meeting Leviathan
- Returnal: How to Beat the Final Boss, Ophion
- DOOM Eternal with Ray Tracing
- Legend of Mana Remastered: Here’s What the Starting Area Looks Like
- HBO Max Australia: how to watch the streaming service down under
- Elder Scrolls 6: everything we know about the fantasy epic
- The Ascent review
- Cyberpunk 2077: a comprehensive timeline of everything that went wrong
- How to obtain Ager’s Scepter, Destiny 2’s new Exotic trace rifle
- Ghost of Tsushima PC: when will an official port happen?
- Hades PS5 showcase
- A hell of a lot of people are looking up Fortnite porn every month
- SBMM: what is it, and why are people angry about it?
- Is Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut worth the upgrade price?
- 1 hour of Far Cry 6 gameplay
- Demon Slayer Season 2: when is it coming and how can you watch it?
- The Witcher 4: everything we know about the rumoured RPG
- Destiny 2: Tracing the Stars 3 quest guide
- Deathloop: The First 30 Minutes of Gameplay
- Deathloop: How to Kill Harriet Morse and Find the Nexus Slab
- Destiny 2: How to Find the Ager’s Scepter Atlas Skews
- Far Cry 6 Review: Riotous Fun Let Down by an Uneven Tone
- House of Ashes: How to Survive Your First Playthrough
- Overwatch Porn in 2021, and why people are still thirsty for it
- Skyrim PS5: Here’s What Skyrim Anniversary Edition Looks Like on the PS5
- The 10 best HDMI 2.1 monitors for your PS5 or Xbox Series X