As Happy Media’s go-to digital agency, we’ve been holding their hand as they grew from a local music festival to an multi-channel online music blog, now boasting over two million annual page views.
The latest vertical to launch from Happy Media is Clocked, a dedicated gaming channel.
The latest from Happy Media, Clocked is a dedicated gaming channel branded by IYBI.
As part of an established, leading youth culture network with a loyal audience, Clocked is more than a new gaming blog. Clocked is everything Happy Media stands for applied to the world’s largest sports and entertainment industry; gaming.
Sitting firmly outside any elitist discourse, Clocked brings a much-needed voice of inclusivity and authenticity to the world of gaming. It’s a publication that speaks about games like a new coffee shop, art gallery, or your favourite song.
Interested to see some more of Clocked? Check out a few articles below:
- Elden Ring: everything you need to know about the upcoming fantasy RPG.
- Bloodborne PC: how to play it now, and is an official port even coming?
- Bloodborne 2: Why it will never happen
- The Sims 5: What we know so far
- Every PS4 game with a free PS5 upgrade (or one that’s coming soon)
- What’s all the fuss about Animal Crossing and why should you play it?
- This video game does the same things to your brain as magic mushrooms
- How the PlayStation 2 took gaming from niche to mainstream
- Turtle Beach: a competitive sonic edge for the modern gamer
- Metroidvania: the 2D platformers that spawned a genre
- Xbox Series X: everything we know about the next-gen console
- The 10 best survival horror games of all time
- Hell machines and heavy metal choirs: a chat with Mick Gordon
- 6 Australian indie developers worth paying attention to
- The best video game music of all time… so far
- The 10 most anticipated games of 2020
- The Last of Us Part II by Naughty Dog: Game Review
- The best headphones of 2020
- How the internet took the Roblox shutting down rumour and ran away with it.
- Rocket League is going free-to-play across all platforms
- Every new Cyberpunk 2077 detail that was revealed overnight
- League of Legends’ new champion Seraphine probably has more followers than you
- Vtubers: why do these streamers look like anime characters and why are they so popular?
- The 10 best Oblivion mods, from useful to chaotic
- Watch Dogs: Legion Gameplay: 20 minutes in Fascist London
- Skyrim Together: the massive mod making ‘Skyrim’ a co-op game
- Planet Minecraft: your ultimate guide to the world’s largest ‘Minecraft’ fansite
- Pantheon Build Guide: the items, runes, and counters that dominate in 2020
- Diablo 4: release date, trailer, and everything else we know
- Happy’s Best New Games
- Start your CRPG addiction with the 10 best CRPGS ever made
- Godfall: Is It Right For You?
- Lucian Build, Lucian Counter: make 2021 your year
- Monster Hunter Rise: release date, gameplay, news and more
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game: a Cult Classic Returns!
- Far Cry 6 leak leads to release date rumours and renewed anticipation
- Blue Fire Gameplay: The Legend of Zelda meets Hollow Knight
- Mario Kart 9 leaks emerge online, sparking release date rumours
- DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods Part 2 Walkthrough | The World Spear
- DOOM Eternal The Ancient Gods Part 2 Walkthrough | Reclaimed Earth
- Narita Boy is the cyber-retro platformer you’ve been waiting for
- Battlefield 6 leaks hit an all-time high with a trailer dropping soon
- Diablo 2 Resurrected: Here’s What the First Quest Looks Like
- Diablo 2 Resurrected: Exploring the Starting Area
- Returnal: How to Beat the First Boss, Phrike
- Battlefield 2042: release date, new modes, and everything else we know
- Amazon Prime Day Australia: the best deals on music, games, and more
- Legend of Mana Remastered: here’s what the starting area looks like