As Happy Media’s go-to digital agency, we’ve been holding their hand as they grew from a local music festival to an multi-channel online music blog, now boasting over two million annual page views.
The latest vertical to launch from Happy Media is Clocked, a dedicated gaming channel.
The latest from Happy Media, Clocked is a dedicated gaming channel branded by IYBI.
As part of an established, leading youth culture network with a loyal audience, Clocked is more than a new gaming blog. Clocked is everything Happy Media stands for applied to the world’s largest sports and entertainment industry; gaming.
Sitting firmly outside any elitist discourse, Clocked brings a much-needed voice of inclusivity and authenticity to the world of gaming. It’s a publication that speaks about games like a new coffee shop, art gallery, or your favourite song.
Interested to see some more of Clocked? Check out a few articles below:
- PS5: everything we know about the next-gen console
- What’s all the fuss about Animal Crossing and why should you play it?
- This video game does the same things to your brain as magic mushrooms
- How the PlayStation 2 took gaming from niche to mainstream
- Turtle Beach: a competitive sonic edge for the modern gamer
- Metroidvania: the 2D platformers that spawned a genre
- Xbox Series X: everything we know about the next-gen console
- The 10 best survival horror games of all time
- Hell machines and heavy metal choirs: a chat with Mick Gordon
- 6 Australian indie developers worth paying attention to
- The best video game music of all time… so far
- The 10 most anticipated games of 2020
- The Last of Us Part II by Naughty Dog: Game Review