Right now at IYBI we are working closely with several businesses to help them develop their online presence through various digital strategies, we’re developing branding for a world class food app, putting the final touches on a blog that will potentially have 10,000 visitors a day and getting ready to launch the national gig guide on Happy, Australia’s fastest growing music blog. That plus a host of many other internal and client based projects makes up the average week here at IYBI.
We’re looking for a highly conceptual junior designer with at least 2-3 years studio experience to take their career to the next level.
Basic Role Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years studio experience as either a graphic designer or digital producer
- Strong conceptual skills and an understanding of the importance of UX
- Fundamental understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with WordPress
- Strong spoken and written communication skills and an understanding of the importance of good copy
We are a nimble and very energetic environment who all work to a very high standard. We also know how to have a good time and offer regular staff lunches as well as an early finish on Friday.
Please take a moment to look over our work and read our blog.APPLY NOW